AI Suppressor/Moderator

Still using the AI MOD after 7 years of shooting on mod ranges . It’s looking same as the day I bought it . Clean the brake area after every session and occasionally pull a wire brush through it  . Clean with kg 12 carbon remover . No probs at all . Replace the o-ring every couple of years with one from a multi box that fits . 
cheers 

Cool cheers son

thats what I wanted to her from someone who actually uses the stuff,

I’m looking at buying a second AX next year and it would be nice to keep it all the same,

Keep threads nicely lubed with anti seize grease that’s alloy and stainless compatible. Silicon grease on the O-ring and keep the o-ring groove clean also . There’s a bit of wear on the first baffle but that’s all . Keep the brake clean where the o-ring seals onto,  and the threads remembering they are right hand onto the barrel and left for the mod screwing onto the brake for fitting it to the gun  . To remove mod turn the mod right handed or clock wise if your looking from the end where the bullet comes out of  . Don’t need to overtighten mod onto brake as the spin of bullet helps to keep it on and there’s a bit of help from the grip of the o-ring . 
cheers 

67594A47-6E40-43EA-8B00-AE73239CA7DC.jpeg

99DD23AD-466E-49DD-B612-FD05339C332C.jpeg

825B459A-E86D-4E49-8B69-0C46F6025A09.jpeg

Btw it’s much quieter than my HMR or the 223 wildcat mod . It quietens it down to more of a big whoosh and bang rather than a short crack of the smaller calibres . The chamfer just behind the thread at the rhs of the brake matches up to the angle inside the mod to lock and centralise everything.