PULSAR KRYPTON

Dean hilton

HI

Just interested to know how other people are getting on with them . I purchsed one 7 months ago having normally used rear mounted nv for over 10 years with constant good results on fox control didt get them all but on the whole fairly consistent. having resisted for some time to use Thermal to shoot with due to recognition of your quarry i decided to give a krypton a go on the whole i was happy with the veiw you got but im not convinced about its accuracy . the promo vids say fit and shoot , well in my case that was certainly not the case there was a substantial shift of impact at 100 yards which i corrected in the settings but on the whole ive missed more foxes in last 7 months than ive done in last 7 years very flustrating and annoying when you spend 4 k plus. Any comments or tips will be gratefully received

I know of a supplier that will not sell them for that very reason .... I also used the rear NV with a PVS-14 and then changed to the Drone pro which I still use .....  I'm not convinced on the recognition issue at certain distances I shoot with thermal so

my advice is  'get rid' and go to a thermal scope or back to NV  as once it's put doubt in your mind it's never the same .

OSOK

I used a white marker to put a line on the add-on and the scope objective bell so that I fitted the add-on in exactly the same alignment every time.

I also held the rifle vertically when fitting the add-on and tightening the clamp so that any sag was the same every time

Cheers

Bruce

On 12/13/2021 at 8:52 PM, Dean hilton said:

HI

Just interested to know how other people are getting on with them . I purchsed one 7 months ago having normally used rear mounted nv for over 10 years with constant good results on fox control didt get them all but on the whole fairly consistent. having resisted for some time to use Thermal to shoot with due to recognition of your quarry i decided to give a krypton a go on the whole i was happy with the veiw you got but im not convinced about its accuracy . the promo vids say fit and shoot , well in my case that was certainly not the case there was a substantial shift of impact at 100 yards which i corrected in the settings but on the whole ive missed more foxes in last 7 months than ive done in last 7 years very flustrating and annoying when you spend 4 k plus. Any comments or tips will be gratefully received

cheers for reply. I Agree with the in the mind bit. I wil  also try marking as described ang give it ago but the next easy miss may be its last and will aim to take up the issue with those that supply