Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

Recommended Posts

Further advance in dragging a club into the 20th ( i know one century at a time )  century  .

We need a shot timer  any suggestions please  ????

price as always is a consideration ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Del, what you were using here were the CED 7000’s. Nothing fancy but they work - shot time, number of shots fired, split times etc. Cost about £100. I expect that you can get them for less. The yellow rubber cover is a good idea for protection and finding the thing. They are rechargeable- the charge times last a long time.

6A28D9EC-95B9-46C8-8581-2BDEE2F7777E.jpeg.2cef70508b3a3361a7bb490df5a818d0.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ds1 said:

Del, what you were using here were the CED 7000’s. Nothing fancy but they work - shot time, number of shots fired, split times etc. Cost about £100. I expect that you can get them for less. The yellow rubber cover is a good idea for protection and finding the thing. They are rechargeable- the charge times last a long time.

6A28D9EC-95B9-46C8-8581-2BDEE2F7777E.jpeg.2cef70508b3a3361a7bb490df5a818d0.jpeg

£133 plus the cover

Link to post
Share on other sites

Del, there are free apps but they are just not professional like a dedicated unit. I need one more or less for every course so I have a couple of the CED 7000’s. You might get away with a free app for occasional use. I have tried the ‘Free Shot Timer’ app, you can customise the type of firearm and sensitivity.

Pops, basically a timer that measures shot report. Used for things like calculating COMSTOCK scoring ( score vs time) or just measuring first shot / splits / total time. It’s a useful training and competition tool.

1DBE3C96-8BAD-4D3C-A375-5282BBCCB949.thumb.png.b9de471de553f54f1a9167c2cdf421cd.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ds1 said:

Del, what you were using here were the CED 7000’s. Nothing fancy but they work - shot time, number of shots fired, split times etc. Cost about £100. I expect that you can get them for less. The yellow rubber cover is a good idea for protection and finding the thing. They are rechargeable- the charge times last a long time.

6A28D9EC-95B9-46C8-8581-2BDEE2F7777E.jpeg.2cef70508b3a3361a7bb490df5a818d0.jpeg

Dave does that work with Airsoft ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The practical guys at our club use the same CED unit Dave suggested, seems simple and reliable in an indoor (=not clean sound) environment.
Gets well used twice a week by them with no issues .

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, terryh said:

The practical guys at our club use the same CED unit Dave suggested, seems simple and reliable in an indoor (=not clean sound) environment.
Gets well used twice a week by them with no issues .

was using it two weeks ago at Daves place might have been one of my times  just looking for a cheaper alternative (the clubs tight )

will it work with airsoft ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dellboy said:

was using it two weeks ago at Daves place might have been one of my times  just looking for a cheaper alternative (the clubs tight )

will it work with airsoft ?

I’ll ask them re air soft, know they do that also

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Lumensmini.png

CALTON MOOR RANGE (2) (200x135).jpg

bradley1 200.jpg

NVstore200.jpg

blackrifle.png

jr_firearms_200.gif

valkyrie 200.jpg

tab 200.jpg

Northallerton NSAC shooting.jpg

RifleMags_200x100.jpg

dolphin button4 (200x100).jpg

CASEPREP_FINAL_YELLOW_hi_res__200_.jpg

rovicom200.jpg



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy