shot timers

Dellboy

Del, what you were using here were the CED 7000’s. Nothing fancy but they work - shot time, number of shots fired, split times etc. Cost about £100. I expect that you can get them for less. The yellow rubber cover is a good idea for protection and finding the thing. They are rechargeable- the charge times last a long time.

6A28D9EC-95B9-46C8-8581-2BDEE2F7777E.jpeg.2cef70508b3a3361a7bb490df5a818d0.jpeg

1 hour ago, ds1 said:

Del, what you were using here were the CED 7000’s. Nothing fancy but they work - shot time, number of shots fired, split times etc. Cost about £100. I expect that you can get them for less. The yellow rubber cover is a good idea for protection and finding the thing. They are rechargeable- the charge times last a long time.

£133 plus the cover

Del, there are free apps but they are just not professional like a dedicated unit. I need one more or less for every course so I have a couple of the CED 7000’s. You might get away with a free app for occasional use. I have tried the ‘Free Shot Timer’ app, you can customise the type of firearm and sensitivity.

Pops, basically a timer that measures shot report. Used for things like calculating COMSTOCK scoring ( score vs time) or just measuring first shot / splits / total time. It’s a useful training and competition tool.

1DBE3C96-8BAD-4D3C-A375-5282BBCCB949.thumb.png.b9de471de553f54f1a9167c2cdf421cd.png

22 hours ago, ds1 said:

Dave does that work with Airsoft ?

The practical guys at our club use the same CED unit Dave suggested, seems simple and reliable in an indoor (=not clean sound) environment.
Gets well used twice a week by them with no issues .

16 hours ago, terryh said:

The practical guys at our club use the same CED unit Dave suggested, seems simple and reliable in an indoor (=not clean sound) environment.
Gets well used twice a week by them with no issues .

was using it two weeks ago at Daves place might have been one of my times  just looking for a cheaper alternative (the clubs tight )

will it work with airsoft ?

10 hours ago, Dellboy said:

was using it two weeks ago at Daves place might have been one of my times  just looking for a cheaper alternative (the clubs tight )

will it work with airsoft ?

I’ll ask them re air soft, know they do that also