NEW UK RIFLE ACTION?

Taffbats

Bolt slop on sporting / hunting rifles is not a design floor. 
tikka /Sako  and other well know European rifle manufacturers  share similar “sloppy  feel to there actions as there designed for colder climates also large game rifles  all have for different but obvious reasons. 

22 hours ago, Taffbats said:

Lots of food for thought in these replies, thanks everyone for your suggestions, when I've build a couple I might just dip my toes in the market and see how they go, if nothing sells then I've gained some extra rifles!!..👍    

Kevin - you might have a look at the Tier One / EVO Engineering website. They produce superb range of quality accessories rings, mods. brakes, bi-pods etc.

One thing that is in short supply is the SEB NEO rest - they are widely favoured by F Class and benchrest shooters and are in great demand and short supply with a new price tag around £1000. Could be a market if you could knock 'em out for £750.

12 hours ago, The Gun Pimp said:

Kevin - you might have a look at the Tier One / EVO Engineering website. They produce superb range of quality accessories rings, mods. brakes, bi-pods etc.

One thing that is in short supply is the SEB NEO rest - they are widely favoured by F Class and benchrest shooters and are in great demand and short supply with a new price tag around £1000. Could be a market if you could knock 'em out for £750.

Cheers Vince, I'll check them out.