Tier One FTR bipod question.

Does anyone use one of these? If so do you know if there is a quick release fitting available for the bipod as I've only just started to use mine after it been sitting idle for over a year and when mounting and unmounting it's a pfaff in itself. 

I was hoping that there maybe a fitting available that allows just the legs to be released and leaving the rest in situe? 

I have one. I love it to bits, but it is a bit of a phaff to get on and off as it won't go back in it's foam lined case with mounting bit attached. The picitinny quick release bit is also very fussy about rail sizes and cheap pic rail seems to vary in size enormously. I have made various attachments for it to fit different rifles. Overall though it wipes the floor with any other bipod I have tried for stability and ease of use once attached, so I'll have to put up with attaching the quick release bit every time I use it. The solution I suppose would be to not take it off and store the bipod in something bigger!