The 2021 European F-Class Individual & Teams Championship from Wednesday 8th to Sunday 12th September / Bisley Ranges

BIG-RICHIE

Dear Competitors,

With less than 2 weeks to go before this years Europeans at Bisley, I just wanted to let everyone now that attendance is looking good and the standard of competition will be extremely high. Although its unfortunate that Covid related issues have prevented our usual number of foreign competitors, we do have a good number that have persevered and we're all looking forward to welcoming them this year and having a great competition.

Entries have officially closed......However - I do still have a handfull of gaps between Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat that I'd like to fill. If anyone knows anyone who has both a Shooter Cert Card and is a current member of the GBFCA league and may be interested, please share my contact details and tell them to contact me - richsjones@hotmail.co.uk (places will go on a first come first served basis and only confirmed once online payment has been confirmed)

As a lot of the trades have missed various shows and face to faces with like minded people, we're going all out this year to rekindle the fire and have several big hitters attending this years event. If you're not shooting our event but do happen to be at Bisley throughout our competition, please come and pay us a visit and have a good gander at what's on offer and display.

Here's an update on some of our fantastic traders and competition sponsor attending this year.
Thursday/Friday - Swarovski/Kahles will have a gazebo
Friday/Saturday - Simon Shouler/Kowa will be there for Clearview Scopes
Saturday - CSW / Vortex will have their trailer next to the trade marquee
Within our marquee area will be Fox Firearms, HPS, RUAG, AIM Fieldsports & Extreme Ballistics.

I'd also like to thank our generous sponsors March, Dolphin Guns & Joe West. Although they won't have a presence within our Marquee, they have donated some fantastic prizes for our competitor raffle.

I can't leave without mentioning our in house caterers that will be onsite near the marquee on Stickledown Range and providing food for the masses throughout the days of competition. Lance Vinall will have his Daughters van "Piglet & Pumbaa's Munchbox. I'll be posting their menu and prices nearer the event.

Please note - Given the general shortages of some supplies we’ve been experiencing, if you're attending this year and you need something specific, it may be wise to get your orders in ahead of the Euros and collect from them at the marquee so please drop them a line.

I look forward to seeing all the usual faces and new ones and in the mean time if anyone has any questions or queries, don't hesitate to contact me on the email provided.

PS - If your interested in keeping up to speed with the scores and any relevant information, please join our dedicated Facebook group - The 2021 European F-Class Individual & Teams Championship

See you on a firing point soon - Richie 

Sorry John MH - I planned to update scores to this thread once the competition starts. I've jumped the gun a little early I know but there isn't a option to delete the post and editing it away hasn't worked. My Bad