SEND IT SERIES, 31ST JULY 2021

hellandback

FINALLY!!!! Its official, this has been the longest year/18 months/ 2years/ whatever! ever, and ive never been more grateful to see a bunch of guys wearing camo and waving guns around in my life!!! 

Was great to back in the swing of things, the weather managed to hold off until the end of the day, the food was consumed and i heard plenty of laughter and banter going about, so business as usual then!

Despite a few hiccups (there's always something, right?) the day ran relatively smoothly and feedback has been positive, with some, well appreciated, constructive criticism (Which I will address, I promise!) and now its time to get my head fully involved for the next 2 comps, the Dynamic on 24th Sept and the SIS on 25th Sept, fingers crossed for a lack of Covid-related issues please guys?

Thank you to all who attended, it was great to see you all again and welcome to the new faces, I hope to see you again soon, I'm developing a dedicated SIS email list through which I will announce all future dates/comps so please hit me up with an email if I haven't already got your details to helen.gardnersguns@gmail.com

SEND IT SERIES RESULTS 31ST JULY 2021.png