Any one used 22lr subsonic ammo?

Hardy

About to get some .22lr subsonic ammmo. Have only ever used Eley 40 gr subs in Cz 452 but now no longer made and last time got 38 gr.

Never had a problem at all with 40gr in the past 10 or more years but when I tried their 38gr I had several hot ones and not too impressed with accuracy compared to 40gr. For whatever reason I have lost my faith in them.Has anyone tried Fiocchi 40gr subs and can they recommend them?

Your best bet is to grab a box of every brand you can get your mitts on ,the more the better . Pick yourself a nice spot , on a nice day and play .

just keep plugging away until you find something your barrel likes .

Have a read of this there’s quite a bit of useful info and maybe give you some ideas on ammo choices . 

CCI Quiet + moderator are just as quiet as a silenced PCP air rifle. They are very quiet even without a moderator.

They put out around 40fpe, instead of the usual +/- 100fpe for.22LR.

They are 40gr and travel at 710 ft/s.

3 hours ago, les said:

CCI Quiet + moderator are just as quiet as a silenced PCP air rifle. They are very quiet even without a moderator.

They put out around 40fpe, instead of the usual +/- 100fpe for.22LR.

They are 40gr and travel at 710 ft/s.

Ive not got around to trying the quiets but I will sooner or later for a bit of fun....