Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMii  FFP P4FL-MOA ret with 1/4 MOA ccw DT MTC LT/ST ZS LT 

Double turn & locking turret with more tactile clicks

MOA turrets / 0.25 MOA click value

Condition is "Used" NEAR MINT 

Lens are 100% mark free & scratch free.

Optically & mechanically perfect. Tracks & performs flawlessly.

CDGS is now the sole distributor of S&B and this scope now retails at £3500

Dispatched with Royal Mail Special Delivery

Any questions please feel free to ask

£2000 posted 

C1B86C7D-C330-4009-B454-C76B507A9F85.jpeg

BDEFBF52-6C5D-43F6-B3B0-EA797B7F6540.jpeg

6EC46BB6-C4C0-478B-9F04-A38913BE7AAC.jpeg

8A2EC23A-C8FF-4790-863B-D56F4A80E7C3.jpeg

Mate, where you have copied and pasted from my advert. I’m flattered btw…. 

You need to remove your selling the MSR fin accuracy reticle and replace it with P4FL. Also delete clockwise turrets and replace with counter clockwise turrets inline with your scope. 

1 hour ago, markymark said:

Mate, where you have copied and pasted from my advert. I’m flattered btw…. 

You need to remove your selling the MSR fin accuracy reticle and replace it with P4FL. Also delete clockwise turrets and replace with counter clockwise turrets inline with your scope. 

Hahah I see it ages ago when I was thinking of buying one and I had your post saved so thought perfect 🤣 thanks for it hope you don’t mind 😜

2 hours ago, saddler said:

Does this have the Finn Accuracy reticle (MSR) as stated, or NOT ?(as pointed out by the member who's advert text you copied without permission)

Nope.

Advert description still states Finn Accuracy reticle, but the box shows it’s just a P4FL-MOA reticle. That is NOT the MSR.

Here’s S&B data sheet on the P4FL-MOA:

https://www.schmidtundbender.de/phocadownload/absehen-datenblaetter/Schmidt-Bender-Datasheet-P4FL-MOA-FFP-5-25x56-PMII.pdf

Reading the post I knew it seemed strangely familiar. Looking back, it’s not actually lifted from my UKV advert so my apologies, but in fact my eBay advert for the same scope up for sale. 

Of course I don’t mind you adapting, but myself and others are just giving guidance on how to make your advert more successful for sale.

Most people who spend this sort of money on a scope are quite anal and know exactly what they want, and equally want to know what they are buying is what they are getting. 

You’ve already removed the MSR reticle from the post but I would also remove Finn accuracy from the description. Equally the scope box picture shows CCW turrets whereas the advert states clockwise turrets. That way no one can argue they thought they were expecting something else on delivery. 

Good luck with the sale. 👍

51 minutes ago, markymark said:

Reading the post I knew it seemed strangely familiar. Looking back, it’s not actually lifted from my UKV advert so my apologies, but in fact my eBay advert for the same scope up for sale. 

Of course I don’t mind you adapting, but myself and others are just giving guidance on how to make your advert more successful for sale.

Most people who spend this sort of money on a scope are quite anal and know exactly what they want, and equally want to know what they are buying is what they are getting. 

You’ve already removed the MSR reticle from the post but I would also remove Finn accuracy from the description. Equally the scope box picture shows CCW turrets whereas the advert states clockwise turrets. That way no one can argue they thought they were expecting something else on delivery. 

Good luck with the sale. 👍

Cheers hope you sell yours also