Waterproof Trousers?

I have tried all the usual over priced crap and now for the past couple of years I have been wearing Shooterking, and there fantastic, waterproof, warm , and very well thought out.ns smart looking .
I spend everyday out in the fields and these trousers are bomb proof.

https://www.uttings.co.uk/p130648-shooterking-venatu-trousers-green-sh-k1342/#.YKpETC94Wf0

Get in touch with a company called airsoft world in Glenrothes fife.

they have full Keela waterproof suits in DPM.

99 quid for a jacket, the trousers I think are the same price.

great quality kit at a reduced price as long as you don’t mind DPM

4 hours ago, Strangely Brown said:

Range use mainly although I occasionally stalk the local Roe & Fallow; albeit without a rifle! 

For range use but a bit noisy the older type PVC army waterproof trousers are really good, if you want quieter paramo is excellent but if you do a lot of kneeling where pressure of a knee is in the wet it may let in

48 minutes ago, Richiew said:

Fortis look good , some nice camo patterns too . Anyone got any info about them ??

I have a pair: very happy with mine, also I got it with short length so they actually fit me.

Thanks for info , looking forward to the show’s starting so I can try a pair . After lockdown not sure of my new waistline lol . Sas smock and waterproof trousers are on the shopping list  . 
cheers

The waist is velcro'd so still fits with, ahem, a few extra pounds. The fly is a bit odd in that it zips downwards to close, it's a feature not a fault!

Cheers Mat 

Are they the quiet type of material or a bit crunchy to start with before they bed in a bit . 
Cureently using digicam harkila but foxy seems to know there’s something there , don’t get the same result with the plain green nomad gear I use for winter and it seems less bright in low light or at night whereas the harkila glows like a lighthouse. If I can see me so can all the animals . 

2 hours ago, Richiew said:

Cheers Mat 

Are they the quiet type of material or a bit crunchy to start with before they bed in a bit . 
Cureently using digicam harkila but foxy seems to know there’s something there , don’t get the same result with the plain green nomad gear I use for winter and it seems less bright in low light or at night whereas the harkila glows like a lighthouse. If I can see me so can all the animals . 

It's polycotton ripstop with water repellant (I think) which is a bit stiff when new but softens with use, it's not crunchy as such. There's a waterproof membrane layer underneath.

Hi I buy my waterproof from mountain warehouse good selection depending how much you want to spend 

thanks 

If you can get hold of the Carinthia waterproofs they were issuing to UKSF at one point they are good value second hand.  Pricey new tho.  

The pants have full length zips up the side so easy to get on and off with boots on. 
Even with full length zips and lying in a puddle they didn’t leak on me.