trigger job

millpool

:D i have a cz 527 in.223 heavy barrel in the h.s presion stock ,very nice rifle ,shoots sub m.o.a ,only thing i dont like is the set trigger ,and the standard triger pull is awful!! timney dont do a drop in kit ,any ideas? nothing rude from varmartin,varminter,or fox shooter thank you very much!!!!!!!all other related ideas most welcome!

Guest varmartin

Millpool...It hurts me that you think I would post something rude about you or your very nice rifle :( :(

Martin

Ps...dont think a trigger job will help you shoot any better any way :D :D :D

now varmartin,nothing personal in asking for rude coments !!! any way your quite right it wont make ME shoot any better,but i may well help a certain young welder we know to reduce the group HE shoot with it from 5 rounds in a sub half inch group at 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!to even more remarkable fets of shooting,awsome!!! and i also know what you cornish types are like!!!!! p.s ask him about my new scope tee hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!(got some wonga for you) give me a bell around all next week. :D:D:D:(

Hey varmartin , that boy millpool can shoot - he just dont realize it yet :(:D

You just need some tender guidence from us cornish lads :(:D :D

All the best.............

RAY..................... :( :(

hey varminter i have heard about your "tender guidence" i,m a bit concerned about what you wnat to guide and where!!!!!!!!!! i know what you lot are like when their are no sheep about!!!!!!!!!!! so i am looking forward to my shooting lessons from the "cornish masters" do i mean masters? or i am thinking of a simalair word but longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(;):(:( give me call ,diner at our place!!!

t

• 5 months later...

Just Out of interest can the the rifle basix trigger unit replace the standard two trigger units on CZ527's as well or is their no possibility of doing anything with this unit? All help greatfully recieved on this one.

Listen Panther, "Deliverance" was filmed in darkest Cornwall and most of the cast were Local "Extras" :D

I went there years ago and was very lucky to escape, as you drive round the "Piskeys" pop out behind you and move the road signs. So you end up forever going to Helston or wherever, whichever road you take.

If your very lucky once you have no money left, they let you back over the border with Devon, just so you can return with more money!, but if they take a fancy to you! well, youve seen the film. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happy new Year and lots of emmets/ grummets boys

Guest varmartin

:D:lol: :lol: Funny.... but miles from the truth :lol: it was actually `Jamaica Inn` and `Hornblower`that were made in Cornwall, but i can see the confusion as there were a few squealing pigs in both those films... :lol:

Martin

Guest 308Panther

Hate to tell ya boys this...

But they didnt all stay in Cornwall.

Some made it to Chicago.

And I think even more made it to Minnesota.

You can be drivin a straight line for 30 miles,

No crossroads and the name of the road changes 3 times.

308Panther

Notice how they stayed quiet on the Piskeys. Martin, Jamaica in etc was ages ago and more for the kids, now Deliverance was more hard core and the description " tongue in cheek" :rolleyes:

You lads are amongst the sheep too much and cant see the joke, but ht e road signs are a nightmare to a visitor, for the benefit of Panther and others, the roads are basically very old, some of them date back a thousand years and as Cornwall is to a great extent unspoiled the roads have remained much as they were in the countryside. In far off days people went by the straightest route between places and each others homesteads so the roads criss cross every where and quite rightly the sign says where it will end up, but when you drive a fair distance in one direction and come on a sign that says where you are going is back the direction you came from, well! it takes a bit of getting used to, but you get there in the end. I have spent some very pleasant times down there, always made very welcome and the food is to die for.

Redfox

Archived