Afternoon all,

I’m about to swap out my old geovids for a new set and likely to go to the 3200.com because they’re fairly easy to get hold of and there’s no messing about with SD cards.. I’ve got a few questions that I can’t seem to get an answer for off the internet.. so hoping other users might be able to help.. 

I've downloaded the app to have a play with the custom BDC profile creator. Apart from it being G1 for BC and no multi-BC options (can’t see a way to change to G7?), it seems fairly straight forward and matches my dope and verified strelok profile.. shame it’s in metric and you can’t pick and choose your units for all of them.. 

I’m making an assumption but I guess the 3200.com HD-B’s have a pressure and temperature sensor built in as well as angle, so these are all taken care of when you ping the target and it gives you a solution taking these parameters into account?

Another question, the 3200’s range out to 3200yds in the right conditions, but the ballistic profile creator only shows drops out to 1000.. I appreciate that if shooting past that, you’d likely be back into strelok but do the binos give you an elevation solution past 1000 or just turn into a basic range finder? 

im not getting the 3200s because I need to range that far or need drops that far but just trying to gather a bit of info so I can make a more informed decision.. 

last question.. I’ve always run 8x56 but think I’ll end up going 8x42 due to weight.. ive had little experience with the x42s but there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference in terms of FoV. Anybody compared the two in low light conditions?