army-medic

1 hour ago, army-medic said:

Sorry if the title suggested, had this information.

The brass and bullet combo is well known. Any idea on which powder? Nammo owns Lapua and Vihtavouri so it must be a Viht powder.

Thanks

no 'must' about it;  it may be one of Viht's reloading powders but it may also be a powder made for long life, temperature tolerance, ease of loading machine handling,  military specification etc etc

Why do you want this info, if I may ask?

I would be very surprised if it was not a Viht powder.

I’d like to know which powder it is so I can try to make my own and reduce the cost of shooting .338.

Out of curiosity; why else would you think I’d like to know? Seems quite an odd question.

47 minutes ago, army-medic said:

I would be very surprised if it was not a Viht powder.

I’d like to know which powder it is so I can try to make my own and reduce the cost of shooting .338.

Out of curiosity; why else would you think I’d like to know? Seems quite an odd question.

you're not for real are you?

1 minute ago, army-medic said:

To me or Popsbengo?

It's such a naive question.  I can't believe anyone that's actually capable of re-loading would not be aware of how to go about researching and selecting appropriate powder.

If you are a complete novice then I suggest you read a good re-loading manual.

I don’t wish to engage with unnecessarily hostile responses. 

If it wasn’t abundantly clear, I am asking how to replicate a specific brand of match ammo. Nothing else.

Most people know how to get some reloading data, whereas I am asking something specific

If you cannot assist, I politely ask that you don’t respond. I hope that there are more helpful people on the forum.