Schmidt & Bender 5-25x56 PMI/LP P4F-MOA FFP 1/4MOA DT/ST CW

Two scopes available :

1) Briefly used on 6.5mm before going to S&B for a tweak to the parallax. Now returned and available for sale due to swap to 12-50x56. Basically "as new" / "perfect" condition last time I looked at it. Will come with the S&B service paperwork.

2) Used for some time on a .224 before being retired due to swap to 12-50x56. Optically perfect but may have some small signs of use.

I'll get some pictures uploaded later on, but getting the ball rolling.

In an ideal world I'de like to see UKP 2000 for the first and UKP 1800 for the second, but since we don't live in an ideal world, I'm open to negotiation :) Feel free to PM me if interested but want a private chat. These are in the region of UKP2650 new (if you can find them in stock).

Reticle drawing can be found here.

Combination of MOA reticle in the first focal plane and MOA turrets allows easy stadiametric corrections to be applied - no need to second guess :D P4FL-MOA reticle has reasonable compromise subtensions - thin enough not to get in the way too much, but thick enough you can actually see it on lower power.

Cheers,

Pat.