PCC suppressor

Does anyone know of a U.K. / European suppressor manufacturer that makes 9mm carbine suppressors that are 35mm diameter ( to fit inside a hand guard) and are 220-275mm long? Thread pitch is 13.5x1 LH

https://www.cgfirearms.co.uk/rs-9-9mm-suppressor

Check it would be ok on a carbine as it is designed for semi auto pistols. It is a little shorter at 205mm than your requirements. LEI is an english company and produce these and others for military's, hence the NATO numbers. I have an LEI mod in 7.62 with QD and am very happy with it.

Matt

Matt, thank you for the reply. I will send them an email. Usually pistol suppressors come with a ‘booster’ - basically the barrel to suppressor mount is spring loaded to allow the pistol slide to cycle, not desirable when putting it on a PCC. Some companies like Suppressor Co ( US) offer a solid spacer to replace the spring........I’ve been thinking about doing a similar modification to an ATec MM6 suppressor.........but there might be something already available that I don’t know about.

A picture or two may help to explain what I want to achieve - suppressor inside the hand guard.

Sig mpx pcc 16” barrel is the start 

C2FDAA26-C361-4243-8F8E-925082CCAF1B.thumb.jpeg.758dcaafe34d08797a874bf87d7028f9.jpeg

Ditch the hand guard for 14” Lancer carbon. ID is 42mm

346362E6-A041-4949-A886-CD9DB19E13FF.thumb.jpeg.a2f3e85af124a576cc4db12c47c14209.jpeg

Ditch the barrel for 6.5” barrel ( legal in Czech). End of barrel to end of hand guard is 200mm as best I can measure- hence the maximum 35mm OD and 220mm minimum length required.

B95F88DE-368C-4BCC-BFAB-3B9E22C6668A.thumb.jpeg.4baafd72be9e7fa46d80f4f55272648c.jpeg

B&T SMG suppressor probably comes closest to your needs: https://bt-ag.ch/en/produkt/bt-smg-pdw-suppressor-cal-9mm/

Diameter is correct, correct thread can probably be ordered. It’s just a bit shorter than you need. I think that it would probably be easier to just order a slightly longer barrel, or use a shorter handguard. Otherwise you will probably have to go for a custom build from one of the numerous boutique suppressor manufacturers, some of which have already been suggested.

Thanks for the information Derek and Shuggy. I think I will start off with an A Tec and make a spacer to replace the booster spring thing and add more baffle sections to get the desired length. I am not wedded to A Tec - just it has the right 0D ( 35mm) and is modular.