AI AT

A mate has an AX with 6br barrel. I think it’s like lipstick on a pig personally but it will feed at least 5 consecutive rounds reliably from a factory 308 mag. I know because I have shot it multiple times with 5 rounds from the mag. 

The HRD Gear 6mm br mag kit for the AW/AT/AX308 mags seems to be the one that consistently gets the best comments on the US forums, but I have yet to read a really thorough review, including comments on feeding reliability. I think that Sporting Services is now selling them.

2 hours ago, Scotch_egg said:

I love the 6mmbr. 

If the mag kits can run 10 rounds through an AX in 6mmbr I’ll change my spare barrel slot from 6mm Creed Bro. I’ve got that much 6mmbr brass sat about it’ll save me hundreds. 

I've got the HRD Gear 6mm br mag kit from Dave Wylde for the barrel he put onto my AX and putting 10 rounds in and feeding isn't a problem.

It could be worth investing the few pounds it costs (against all the expense of a creed) to check it out; and if you're not happy then you can use your slot on your ticket and sell me the conversion kit (obviously at secondhand rates).

12 minutes ago, pengo said:

I've got the HRD Gear 6mm br mag kit from Dave Wylde for the barrel he put onto my AX and putting 10 rounds in and feeding isn't a problem.

It could be worth investing the few pounds it costs (against all the expense of a creed) to check it out; and if you're not happy then you can use your slot on your ticket and sell me the conversion kit (obviously at secondhand rates).

😂

obviously! 

On 4/19/2021 at 7:10 PM, Shuggy said:

The HRD Gear 6mm br mag kit for the AW/AT/AX308 mags seems to be the one that consistently gets the best comments on the US forums, but I have yet to read a really thorough review, including comments on feeding reliability. I think that Sporting Services is now selling them.

Feeds my 22Dasher flawlessly  HRD 6mm mag conversioin AW mag 10 round

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...