What twist rate for for 243 rebarrel

Having a tikka m590 243 off a mate. Barrel is getting towards the end of its life with groups opening up a tad. Going to scratch an itch I've had for a while and have it rebarreled. Sticking with 243 as I have a slot to fill. Plan is to make it future proof in regards to copper ammunition so want use a suitable twist rate for barnes ttsx in 80grain as well as the higher bc 243 options around the 100grain mark. What speed would you All recomend? 

And while I'm at it can anyone recomend a reputable Smith to contact about it. Based just north of Southampton if that helps.

Cheers

Tom

If you go 1-8 it should handle most things, although I'm not sure about the solids.  I had a Dasher which had 1-7.5 and it stabilised the 110SMK which is quite a long bullet.

As to gunsmiths, Neil Mckillop seems to be highly recommended, not used him myself, don't think he is that far away from you.

Have you considered the 6XC. I’ve just had a 595 rebarreled to 6XC (1:8 twist) by Ronin and I’m getting just shy of 3200fps with 105g Scenars. I am  very impressed so far

Thanks chaps will try and get hold of Neil! 

I had thought about other calibres, but I have a slot for the 243 on my ticket. To be honest it should do everything I want out of it, although had considered the ackly improved 243. but that's only through things I've read etc. No hands on experience with the calibre in regards to more fps etc