Spuhr mount info please

Richiew

Hi there 

Any info regarding spuhr mount used on tikka t3x varmint or super varmint with picatinny rail . I have a Schmidt and bender ultra short without illumination 5-20x50 . Clamp on mounts are in 34 or 38 mm heights what fits the best please ?? 

Thanks for info .

using sportsmatch high mounts at the moment 19 mm but totally different way of measuring to spuhr , and am looking to have a quick change from the drone to the sandb  . Swapping them around from 223 to the hmr   Depending on where I’m shooting . S and B on the hmr has same point of impact when put on the 223 so hope it’s the same with the drone pro .

cheers 

42 minutes ago, Richiew said:

SP-4601 Ø34 H30MM 6MIL PIC
according to spuhr web yours is 30 mm high so if it fits as per photo I’ll be fine with the medium 34mm.

cheers

Yes your right it is 30m. I have a TacA1 and that’s got the 38mm because of the front chassis and the flat all in one rails. Couple that with the weird size of my Leup Mk 5 HD. Now that was a nightmare to find. 
sorry for the confusion mate. But we got there in the end 😂👍

34 mm high quick disconnect mount for s and b ultrashort came this week . Now fitted and is only 2 mm higher than before so no great change according to StrelokPro.  Looking forward to getting out in the fields with it . Happy days