EOTech Vudu

JDT

Anybody have much experience using these riflescopes, whether positive or negative? I know they're big players / market leaders in the red dot / holographic sight world and this was their first line of scopes. The reason I ask is that this is half price and I'm honestly tempted to pick one up (will find a use for it on something!) to see if the quality matches it's RRP as opposed to it's discounted price:

EOTech Vudu 3.5-18x50 FFP Precision 34mm Illuminated Rifle Scope - MRAD (opticswarehouse.co.uk) 

That said there's only 2 in stock so I might inadvertently bring them to the attention of others who are similarly intrigued and snap them up!

Fair enough, funnily enough the NX8 was what I was looking at too in that price bracket (for the original RRP). Probably the right call.

3 hours ago, JDT said:

Fair enough, funnily enough the NX8 was what I was looking at too in that price bracket (for the original RRP). Probably the right call.

There is a used minix zp 5-25 on here somewhere.  

that trumpet both and comes in cheaper.  I have one on my 223 the best glass I have used to my eyes.  Beats the PM2. Cracking scopes if they suit your eyes.

the NX 8 is decent but not on a par with the minox.  If you can find it that’s where my money would be going.