Scurfa / CWC

Sold my dive watches... but now missing the functionality.

Just taken a punt on a s/h Scurfa limited edition titanium (the preceding no-date edition of the one pictured below)  to try for size... price and lightness are appealing, as is the backstory of 'Scurfa', Paul Scurfield, a professional diver who's taken his WISness a step further.  He's designed these to be the thinking (working diver) man's alternative to the Sea Dweller.

https://www.scurfawatches.com/product/m-s-21-diver-one-limited-edition/

20210313_095616.thumb.jpg.2a340c366ffb13932fc6c9cd3f98965a.jpg

Thought I'd try one, before maybe getting a CWC diver, if the Scurfa doesn't suit my wants/tastes 'in the flesh'.

On which:

Anyone got a CWC diver they want to move on ?

They are on my list but I am not sure about titanium. I very nearly bought the Tudour Palagos but did not like it at all although I have two titanium Citizens. I think a new non date Submariner is next, but a used Seadweller could be an option ( unless anybody has a 1979/80 Submariner at a sensible price. I am not sure what is sensible , I saw a Defender 90 Station Wagon today which was 15 years old for £19900!

1 hour ago, TSG said:

They are on my list but I am not sure about titanium. I very nearly bought the Tudour Palagos but did not like it at all although I have two titanium Citizens. I think a new non date Submariner is next, but a used Seadweller could be an option ( unless anybody has a 1979/80 Submariner at a sensible price. I am not sure what is sensible , I saw a Defender 90 Station Wagon today which was 15 years old for £19900!

I think 'sensible' has left the building on Rolex 😂😊    

I'm not convinced on 'run of the mill' as investments either... there's a big delta between theoretical value, and what's actually realisable in a private sale.

I love titanium!