other bits THAT need to go,

1 hour ago, banus02 said:

and the gp say not doing medical paper work !

I used MedCert for my GP report for my renewal just before Xmas in TVP - 50 quid, job done.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, banus02 said:

good evening bob ,my son is law is trying to get his fac asap but thames valley say not until restrictions are lifted and the gp say not doing medical paper work ! so bit of a bugger. if it ever moves forward i will be in contact ,all the best stay safe .

Hi Ian

yet another nail in the coffin of the sport, it really is sad times when this is happening, I am not sure if wiltshire are looking at doing the same, so in one sense i am glad its all in the past for me sir.

keep well and regards to the good lady.

bob.

Bob

I did not mean to offend you in any way,i know from following your posts that you are a genuine bloke

It seems the rfd was the problem in the deal,i have bought a rifle and a shotgun from a dealer and a private seller in the last few weeks and 25 quid each sent them both to my rfd 

Hope you are keeping well and i actually offered 850 quid for the set up and i think its  mad that no one has snapped it up!!

If at

some stage it can be sent to me at a sensible price we might still do business

Hi steve, GreenFields  i have been told are not doing transfers at this time ??

Spoke to billy a while back, and only open for click and collect,

I have found a rfd who will do it, but William (scallopdiver)may have changed his mind now,

bob.

Bob 

I have not changed my mind but i am waiting on a reply from the psni as to wether or not i can get 6br put on for fox as well as target

As soon as they get back to me i will let you know,i can swap my .222 for a 22.250 same day but because 6br isnt on the swap list my rfd told me to make sure they would let me do it,mad that i can swap for a faster caliber doing way more fps,just does not make sense?   

Just a cracking 6mm br rifle and mod still looking for a new home,

dies, 50 new Papua brass case trimmer and cleaning rod and rifle case.

silly money for a lot of rifle never mind the extras,

thanks

bob.

Graham,

above is all thats leftmost the br and its mod with the bits mentioned and a 7 gun shotgun cabinet and a ammo safe,

all gone to new homes and not a tear has been shed ??, i used a Bleiker that i think is now on. GT. and it was ok, a bit of a lump but it shot well.

sorry i dont have anything to help you with.

PS: i have now found a RFD that will that will ship them at cost and he said £30 per item that needs to be on ticket.

regards

bob.

Cheers Bob, sorry I didn’t realise how long the thread was. Thanks for your comment on the Bleiker, it is the green stock one on GT. not worried about it being a lump, range gun only. Looking to sell a RPR in .223 and a Tikka .260R Varmint in MDT chassis to sub the 6BR in. I also have a TACA1 in 6.5Cr and a TRG22 in .308 for LR stuff. Any comments you might have would be appreciated. Graham

Nothing i can say bud, i love the br its a truly cracking round and if i was to have the ability to keep shooting it would be staying,

crack on and enjoy, and keep safe

bob.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:08 PM, Furyan said:

Good price for that 6br wish i had a use for it .

Thank You.

It is a nice rifle and a great caliber 

I just wish i could move it on, i just need it and the cabinet gone now, as even her in doors is thinking it will be here until i have it chopped up.

bob.

Cheers bud, No worries,

I have placed it for sale at £700 collection only now for everything related to the rifle and there is 3 years left on my ticket, so its got a fare bit of time left, and will not be let go for any less.

and it can be paid for and left here until the buyer collect is.

strange how its still here ?

bob