SIG Sauer KILO 3000 BDX LRF Binos

Hi Guys,

I have a brand new in box, pair of SIG Sauer KILO 3000 BDX laser range finding binoculars.

They display range to target and also the correct come-up/windage for your particular rifle & ammunition.

They have an Applied Ballistics computer built-in, and can also talk to other BDX devices, a Kestrel 5700 Elite (Link), and your smartphone.The SIG BDX smartphone app is very easy to use.

If you're shooting long range from a fixed position, you can set your Kestrel 5700 Elite (Link) up on a weather vane, and it will constantly update the KILO 3000 BDX with wind direction & speed.

Genuine reason for sale: I'm a full-time carer for my 86yo mother, who has had both hips replaced in the last 10 months, and has just broken her femur in the last week. Hence we've been shielding this whole time. Between lockdown restrictions for the foreseeable, and the fact that I can't leave my mum unattended for any length of time, I'm just not going to be able to use these fantastic binos anytime soon.

£1,200 posted to mainland UK, which represents a saving of £275.

Also advertised elsewhere.

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...