Meopta OPTIKA 6

david harvey

Hi, guys I'm in the market for new scope for paper target & vermin out to 600 have seen the Optika 6  4.5-27x50 with the 4k ret, has anyone looked through one and would the ret be fine enough for target shooting I was used to Nightforce dd ret so not sure if this one will be fine enough also is the glass any good

I tried to get the 4.5-27 none in FFP in stock in the U.K. when I was looking.  Went with the 3-18 FFP and BDC reticle.

It sits On a stalking rifle just now.  Glass is good it has been used prior to sunrise a few times.  The illuminated dot works well.  A quality scope at a decent price.  

they are not in the meostar range much more like the meopro range, ie middle of the range scope.in reality probably a sub £500 range of scopes  but they do have decent glass but as far as i am aware and could easily be wrong.they are made in the usa and are aimed at that market. if you want the best scope for your money look at the meostar range.