Using Seb joypod

Couple of us got joypods this year, primarily for f class , weve found you continually have to ajust the leg height, then as a result the cant, av every 5 or6 shots even when shooting of a well positioned mat, a very labour intensive job, there dosnt seem to be enough internal ajustment, the flat bottomed stocks dont help eithor. Weve gone back to the teir 1 s.  Joypods work ok of the bench  but then rests are better. Has anyone else found this.

I can only agree with Gungrinner  -

If I get my front board settled well (how well depends on if the grass needs cut) and the butt settled well in the ears of my rear bag (but not actually on the stitching) and I start with the joystick (elevation) fully up I usually have enough elevation adjustment for a 20 shot string - if not at most I will need to lower one leg my one notch to compensate for things settling in - but this just tells me I did not have the butt settled quite enough to start.

Bang the butt of the stock into the rear bag, then set the bipod height. As long as the podbag or board you sit the joypod on is solid and flat nothing can go anywhere. and you should'nt need to adjust anything mid shoot.