Thermal_TI

ukhornet

Hi Ukhornet, 

when I posted the true version of what happened  the mods removed it as Aaron (Thermal_t1) told a lot of lies, it’s now time for you to take this to the next level as it looks like Aaron (Thermal _T1) isn’t going to refund you 

unfortunately when deals go wrong it ruins it for all the honest people and has the potential to give UKV members a bad name 

sorry for the late reply iv'e been at abit busy and No i never got a reply back from Thermal_t1 / Aaron

but i was given his phone number so i phoned him up to find out what was going on and he said because

the a Mods blocked him from looking and replying back to PM's and thats why he never got back to me. 

so asked him if the Thermal was still under warranty as i was having Issue with it

and asked for the the receipt & all the paper work + manual for it .

as His FS add said Thermal was in good condition/ good working order and has a years warranty + comes with paper work

when i brought the Thermal off Him i never received any paper work with it  and i sent him a load of pm's asking for the receipt & all the paper work

and at eh time he said he send them onto me but im still waiting for it and that was 6 weeks ago now.

what he did do was after my phone call he sent me pic showing it was  brought from R. Macleod & Son

so im going to phone them up today and find out if the Thermal is still under warranty or not

and let them know i have cpl Issue with it .  1 its not holding zero & 2 every time i fire the Thermal goes out of focus 

Or may just phone Tomes Jacks up and ask them to check see if its still under warranty or not ?

and thats where i am with this so ill keep all updated..

On 11/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, ukhornet said:

sorry for the late reply iv'e been at abit busy and No i never got a reply back from Thermal_t1 / Aaron

but i was given his phone number so i phoned him up to find out what was going on and he said because

the a Mods blocked him from looking and replying back to PM's and thats why he never got back to me. 

Really 🤔

As far as I'm aware we can't block anyone from looking at their  PM's without suspending their account and as Aaron was looking at the Forum 10 minutes ago he certainly hasn't been suspended 🤔🤔

Sales sections on all forums rely on the honesty and integrity of their members and theres very little other than requesting things like filling in your profile and insisting on being a member for a certain time that can be done by the Mods

Be interested how this pans out so please keep us up to date 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have been talking to Aaron and he has been very help full and he sent me copy of the receipt + manual for it. 

and Trail XP thermal is def not holding zero not on my 223  anyway.  but its holding zero fine on my 17hmr and my 22 rimmy

i know my 233 is fine as iv'e fitted my other thermal to my 233 and that holds zero fine so there has to be a problem for the Trail XP thermal

so it will be going of to TJ as its still under warranty and see what they make off it.