AG Composites

Ok. I have a Left hand Kelbly Atlas Tactical long action. It's currently fitted to an Etac with an Ai bottom metal. 

Whilst I love the Etac, I'd also like a a more hunting orientated stock to drop the rifle into. I asked Edi initially to make an E-lite for me but it wasn't suitable. I haven't asked about the Pse Hunter as Ag have a model I'd prefer so I'll look for them first! 

• 3 weeks later...

A mate, whose on here and myself ordered and have recently received an AG composites stock each. Really liked the fact that they offered specific inlets for actions and bottom metals, their quality and the look. As well as the short lead time. 

The  slightly off putting thing was the fact that they don’t ship outside the US. When challenged on this, the response was because they had all on keeping up with demand in the US. They make carbon stocks for the higher end Weatherby setups and have a good rep in the US. 

we ended up dealing with ‘Pam’ over there rather than ordering through the website and the customer service was great. I did follow up with an email to them asking if they would consider shipping to the UK in the future, but didn’t get a response. We shipped to a mate who lives on that side of the pond and he shipped them to us.

my stock was for a R700 LA and I hadn’t decided on the DBM at the time of ordering, so ended up having to have it inletted and bedded (superb job done through Steve Kershaw), Baldie had kindly offered to do this for me, but the rifle was in for other work at Steve’s anyways, so he did the lot, made a really good job and a quick turn around.

The other stock for a mate was for a Stiller with HSP DBM, it fitted like a glove. 

Ive not actually shot mine yet as I’ve only just got it back after inletting and bedding, but really like the feel and the quality. I like the fairly high comb on the non adjustable and the fairly ‘hand filling’ palm swell. 

I’ll post some better pics when I’ve had it out.. 

CE6BCB4B-A2D5-4FC7-A96F-B8D6F4DA5C2F.jpeg