Hoptic USA saddle blanket for accuracy international AT

10 hours ago, rwade545 said:

Have them on both my AIATs. Great product. Far more comfortable cheek weld. Got my through sporting services. 

+1 

i have them on two of my rifle’s, well worth it . 

• 1 month later...

I used a thick neoprene type mouse mat (is about 3mm thick and has a fine but tough fabric on one side) that I cut to shape and super glued to the cheek riser on my Eliseo chassis.

Works a charm, hasn’t freyed or come loose at all, despite handling and poor weather. 92845C35-25EC-469F-B6C3-B45FAD9F4BB0.thumb.jpeg.321967e3c373d0069451d29973c5a860.jpeg

Dave, water off a ducks back, last week at the range it was why are my arms so short that I have to have the bipod so close. This was by a mate who’s done everything he can to turn an AX into a belly benchrest rifle including a 6br barrel for it.......

Hi Dave, it’s all good I know you were just joking.

Have a look though 20” braked 338 lm ( 285 Eldm’s).  Other than me being an idiot and lifting my head - single loading instead of using the mag for some unknown reason the bipod stays put - recoil moves directly back but no bounce.

Sorry was off topic. Guess the hoptics is going to keep my face a bit more comfortable.