9mm straight pull options?

Lozza17

You could probably get Baldie to make you one, but it would be for fun as the lever guys would be at an advantage if any speed was involved?

If they perform anything like the LR version not too impressed in the accuracy 🙁

38 minutes ago, saddler said:

I know of ONE lever action Marlin in 9mm - but it cost several ££££ to have made & imported & the makers say it is the only one they will ever produce due to the complications of making it 100% relaible with a caseless round

Personally always liked the look of the Armalon PC9 bolt action models

I have an Armalon PC9, bought way back when with pistol compensation money. It’s a quality bit of kit, which I shall never sell. But I am not sure if Peter is still making them.

In terms of AR15 pattern carbines, I see that Calibre Innovations is advertising a 9mm straight pull.

2 hours ago, Lozza17 said:

Thanks for these. There seems to be a few potential options then. I would be interested to see the new Lantac 9mm straight pull. Although still dreaming of a 9mm Straight pull AK

patience of a saint lol  

• 7 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 7:42 AM, Lozza17 said:

Strangely enough I just ordered one yesterday. How does your shoot? 

124gr seems to be the best so far. About 250 rounds in and it shoots very well, 5 rounds within an inch at 50 and 10 round offhand groups within a 4" shoot n see. The main issue is only getting 2 hours  a week to do any shooting.

33 minutes ago, BamBam said:

124gr seems to be the best so far. About 250 rounds in and it shoots very well, 5 rounds within an inch at 50 and 10 round offhand groups within a 4" shoot n see. The main issue is only getting 2 hours  a week to do any shooting.

Nice. Seems pretty accurate then. I look forward to getting and shooting mine.

• 11 months later...

SGC's original LA9, had some initial problems as it used a plunger-type ejector that chucked the short 9mm case out too soon unless you really worked the action fast. That model has been discontinued, but in 2020 they launched the new 9mm LAR, which is much improved in terms of reliability. There's a video on YouTube (gunmart tv) that shows it in action (21 dec 2020) and another on the 15 Jan 21 showing more detail. Really nice piece of kit and works well. 

Enjoy