Arca / Swiss rail systems

DM308

Having shot the Guardian in Ireland last year i've been trying to find viable uk Arca Swiss rail systems for my AI AT and / or RPA rifles

Anyone have any contacts? Know where i can buy the stuff in the UK? Brownells prices are consistently ridiculous and the PRS universal rail isnt!!

It's the railchanger i'm after - used it on one of the yanks rifles and it was amazing - very steady shooting from baricades - to import from USA i'm looking at about £350 after tax / import duty / the usual custom fees

HELP!!

Can't believe there aren't more UK manufacturers jumping on the bandwagon - or is the market too small?

1 hour ago, baldie said:

Yep, my pal makes some beauties for the AX, AT, and AW. not silly money, and superb quality. Give me a buzz tomorrow, and i'll give you his number.

Are these the same as the ‘Janus Armaments’ arca rails that are being sold by Sporting Services? I have just ordered one for my AX308.

The Janus Armaments arca rail arrived today from Sporting Services and got fitted to the AX308 after work. Overall impressions are very good. Machining appears spot on and the Cerakote is nice and even. Fit to the AX rail and RRS clamp is rock solid.

If I was going to be super picky, the olive green isn’t an exact match for the AI sage green (which I believe is a proprietary blend of Cerakote). However this is a really minor point as you really cannot tell from any distance. Also, it would have been nice if they had included some Keyslot fasteners; I had to use 3 from the long Picatinny rail that comes with the rifle.

Overall, really pleased and nice to see another British product. I now need to decide if I am going to swap out the superb Phoenix bipod for my Atlas fitted with an Arcalock clamp.

7CC40BD7-2ECA-4720-9287-0B2CCFFA3668.jpeg

CF55D6FE-A189-4F10-A84E-0D139E455240.jpeg

C50F91BB-7291-44A7-B123-8337A9380F51.jpeg

• 2 months later...