DIO Close Ranges again

Popsbengo

2 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

Only if ODRC have purchased a Range Card for the year - it's a bolt-on to affiliation and insurance fees.

One can be purchased anytime.  I recently added one to our club so we can book ranges for our members

It’s a good idea...yet something tells me that it’s not been done with ODRC. I’ll ask though. 👍

4 hours ago, Brillo said:

Catch, the M4 is murder on Friday’s, especially the return trip.

Thanks, yeah it was a thought of mine. Might be ok going Friday morning. Set off around 6am to be on point for the 8.30am hooter. 
Back early afternoon. The traffic is likely to be getting busy once I hit Bristol & the Severn bridge. But worth it in the grand scheme of things if it means I actually get to go shooting🙄😭 😂

Thanks again! 👍

On 9/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Catch-22 said:

Yes, I’ve been mulling a move on from the club. Trouble is being in S Wales, the ranges further north are just too far unless doing overnights. There are plenty of lovely ranges close by but we can never get on them.

I’m thinking I need to book some private days in at Bisley, particularly Stickledown. I’ve not been to Bisley before so don’t know the process/procedure, whether you use electronic targets or arrange for a marker (how do you do that even??) etc but will have to check them out online.

You do need to be an NRA member, or be a member of an affiliated club. The target is up to you. If you go manual, do get in touch with me if you need a private marker. ;)