Introduction to- Active Self Protection

gunner

9 minutes ago, terryh said:

Noooo, not all the time - bit like life (dang, just gone and contradicted my ‘it’s not real’ 😂)

BD - concur re. Grauniad, actually pretty much any MSM, reading them objectively is a task in itself, you can though sift some information - resisting the temptation to become ‘angry of Warminster’ is a challenge 🤯

Chock yaw spill cheque!

7 hours ago, saddler said:

Funny that
I used to sell a lot of 9mm pistols SOLELY for the purpose above, and only to UK FAC holders to legally use for self defence in the UK
Nothing skyrocketed
NOT highly trained folk from the high speed low drag community - just average "man in the street" type working Brits - no doubt a few are still alive to go home to their families because they WERE armed

Want a better idea of more widespread concealed carry by normal citizens - try the Czech Republic.
A problem, all those normal folk being armed? Not according to this: Presidential decree/statement

Czech.thumb.JPG.0b5f814e81a4545d2609ce23370cf4e0.JPG

I know which country I would feel safer in, compared to this one example, and it's NOT the UK
And that is ONE example, of a close European neighbour that allows citizens such rights. Subjects however, different rules for us....goes back at least 100 years to the real reason for the 1920 Firearms Act (hint: the real reason not being the official one  - you have to read "Whitehall Diaries" by Jones to see the two or three sentences that kicked off the decline in the Rights of the normal British man to freely purchase a gun without prior state approval)

There is at least one member of the forum that lives in Czech  if you want to understand how it works .

5 hours ago, brown dog said:

Chock yaw spill cheque!

?????? 🤔 not referring to ‘Grauniad’ are you? 😂😂 - if so this could be the ultimate irony ( unless I’ve missed something 🤔)

Brown dog, if you would like meaningful reading material about our criminally incompetent political masters, councillors, bankers etc etc.,  I suggest you forget the grauniad and buy a subscription to "Private Eye".................

It will make your gums bleed and have you punching the wall..........

Pete

10 minutes ago, Re-Pete said:

Brown dog, if you would like meaningful reading material about our criminally incompetent political masters, councillors, bankers etc etc.,  I suggest you forget the grauniad and buy a subscription to "Private Eye".................

It will make your gums bleed and have you punching the wall..........

Pete

Hear-hear,  the only paper to trust 😁