Tikka T3 Tac A1 owners...A question?

With the rifle having a full length rail running along the top of it, what scope/mounts combo have you gone for to clear the picatinny rail and have you had any issue with running out of elevation travel (scope dependant)? 

Any photos for visual reference would be great too. 

ERA-TAC 34mm, 0-70MOA Adjustable Mount.

I have this default set at 40MOA, and with this March 5-40x56 scope on max elevation I get 147ELDMs out to a mile with just under 1Mil of hold-over. While cranking it to the full 70MOA and using 4Mils hold-over gets me all the way to 2km... 👍👍

TikkaTacA1_ERA-TAC.thumb.jpg.92bb10eb1636242818c01f0b4de95054.jpg

Rule of thumb for the flat top for 56mm or 50mm scopes on the TAC A1 or AR platforms - probably wise to go for at least 19mm height (old school lower internal ring point>Pic rail contact point measurement).

If going for a Spuhr mount (buy once, cry once) get a 38mm high unit (in the way they choose to measure from the centre tube point>Pic rail contact point) for either 56/50mm objective or 30mm/34mm tubes. Getting built in 6mil/20MOA will still give enough clearance for the scope. 

EB0466D9-D398-4378-91EF-6BE2BACB6E6E.jpeg