UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
hellandback

With love from....that B*tch at G*rdners

What's wrong with Hawaiian shirts ? All the rage for the fashionista cutting about town I hear

Gluv

14 hours ago, Gluv said:

What's wrong with Hawaiian shirts ? All the rage for the fashionista cutting about town I hear

Gluv

Ive nothing against Hawaiian shirts, i think Magnum PI was my first crushYou guys are free to wear anything, or even nothing on ourrange

5 hours ago, hellandback said:

Ive nothing against Hawaiian shirts, i think Magnum PI was my first crushYou guys are free to wear anything, or even nothing on ourrange

Now bearing in mind Eskdalemuir is only a few degrees off the arctic circle that would be a terrible and frankly not a very impressive sight

I don't know what would disturb me more ....Pops naked ....or wearing a Hawaiian shirt ?Givenhis communist leanings , I suspect the Hawaiian may be more unbelievable . Although far more pleasant on the eye

Gluv

6 minutes ago, Gluv said:

I don't know what would disturb me more ....Pops naked ....or wearing a Hawaiian shirt ?Givenhis communist leanings , I suspect the Hawaiian may be more unbelievable . Although far more pleasant on the eye

Gluv

I'll dress in unicorn hide when Boris has captured one from the pesky EU

I find the mental images you guys just raised very disturbing.............

Pete

Doesnt anyone have any knowledge of the newly formed British Rifle Association -and B.A.I.R.S are they going to be running steel plate comps soon ,,,?

Seem a lively bunch

6 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Seem a lively bunch

b.a.i.r.s instagram memes aresomewhere between 'you need to let it go' levels ofbitterness and hilarious

Have to say Ive come close to soiling myself a couple of times at some of the posts put up by them

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

Have to say Ive come close to soiling myself a couple of times at some of the posts put up by them

.... indeed, a balance between 'Oooo bloody hell, didhesay that!' and 'give the man who tells the truth a horse - he'll need it to get away on'

3 hours ago, brown dog said:

b.a.i.r.s instagram memes aresomewhere between 'you need to let it go' levels ofbitterness and hilarious

gotta love a guy with a sense of humour, right????

10 minutes ago, hellandback said:

gotta love a guy with a sense of humour, right????

or indeed a gurl ?