With love from....that B*tch at G*rdners

hellandback

5 hours ago, hellandback said:

Ive nothing against Hawaiian shirts, i think Magnum PI was my first crush 😎 You guys are free to wear anything, or even nothing on our range 😉😂🤣😅

Now bearing in mind Eskdalemuir is only a few degrees off the arctic circle  🐧 that would be a terrible and frankly not a very impressive sight 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Gluv said:

I don't know what would disturb me more ....Pops naked ....or wearing a Hawaiian shirt ? Given his communist leanings , I suspect the Hawaiian may be more unbelievable . Although far more pleasant on the eye 😂

Gluv🇬🇧

I'll dress in unicorn hide when Boris has captured one from the pesky EU

Doesn’t anyone have any knowledge of the newly formed British Rifle Association - and B.A.I.R.S  are they going to be running steel plate comps soon ,,,? 

Seem a lively bunch 

Have to say I’ve come close to soiling myself a couple of times at some of the posts put up by them

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

Have to say I’ve come close to soiling myself a couple of times at some of the posts put up by them

.... indeed, a balance between 'Oooo bloody hell, did he say that! 😳'   and    'give the man who tells the truth a horse - he'll need it to get away on' 😂