Leupold Vari-X III
8.5-25 x50mm

This listing is for a Leupold 8 1/2 to 25 power scope. It is the Vari-X III with 50mm side adjustable objective lens, 50yds to infinity. Matte finish with a Mil-Dot reticle, 1/4" click adjustments and 30mm tube. Condition is excellent, tiny use & ring marks. Optics are as new! Scope only, no box.
more pictures can be emailed or WhatsApp 
Price 600
will be sent 1class postage signed for 
thanks 

20200727_172704.jpg

20200727_172536.jpg

20200727_172207_01.jpg

3 minutes ago, dave thorniley said:

thats wierd that has mk4 turrets on it vari x 111,s had the covered target turrets 

Lol hope its not a copy heres the serial number for anyone looking to check with leupold even though I already checked and it is genuine 

20200719_101813.jpg

2 hours ago, Scf31 said:

Lol hope its not a copy heres the serial number for anyone looking to check with leupold even though I already checked and it is genuine 

20200719_101813.jpg

May i ask how you checked to see if it was qenuine

16 minutes ago, Scf31 said:

Well fella, I sent them an email and confirmed it was a genuine 

Thanks

Didnt mean anything by it fella, just you  said to check and i couldnt find any way of doing that bar what you did 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Taylorj said:

Didnt mean anything by it fella, just you  said to check and i couldnt find any way of doing that bar what you did 

Thanks

No don't be silly hey, if you don't ask these things you'll never know, no harm done at all, 

Few more pictures, I am told that this rifle was used as a target rifle there is an upgraded trigger and it sits in an accuracy international chassis so in my own opinion there has been good money thrown at this, 

20200719_101623.jpg