. 22lr and electronic targets

Thanks I will. Its the 1st club meet since lock down and I've not used a robot scorer before. Will I need any software to connect and save? 

No, they will supply a tablet, But if you want to save data and there is some potentially usefull stuff,  ( i.e speed of bullet at impact, group sizeetc .) then all you need is a browser on you electronic device of choice. then you can save all the info on your own device ( it gives you the option when you clear the data) I got given a bit of A4 explaining what to do, but of course I cant find it now. but its something along the lines of  open up network seetup and connect to the "shotmarker network" then open a browser and go to http://127.0.0.1?  then a page will open you tell it what lane you're in and away you go.

PS: I was on Stickledown today and i swear the wind flags on either side of me were pointing exactly 180degrees different at the same time!