Reasonable price bullets

Mark II

good evening,not sure about about reasonable priced but cdsg < i think> do free delivery if you spend over £50 and you probably will ! dauntseyguns often have stock but getting pricy ,spud1967 again on the expensive side but tends to have stock. bullets have gone up in price my  nosler 120 b/t has gone up £5+ a box of fifty.if you find any reasonable price bullets ,feel free to drop me a pm.

I bought a batch off a guy based in the UK..  does several varieties and suppose to be really good but I haven't had the chance to test them but were very very well priced at £35 per 100..

I am stuffed if I can remember his name though but will be on box when I get home 

1 hour ago, Kipper said:

I bought a batch off a guy based in the UK..  does several varieties and suppose to be really good but I haven't had the chance to test them but were very very well priced at £35 per 100..

I am stuffed if I can remember his name though but will be on box when I get home 

Sounds interesting

55 minutes ago, Kipper said:

http://mmeriflebullets.co.uk/index.html

Guy was a absolute gent to deal with.

The BC is around the same as a berger depending on your rifle and development put in I am told. 

So far I have only measured them on the ogive as they were as consistent as my box off scenars L I have.

Interetsing site, I've sent an enquiry about some Mistral T bullets. 

I got the Wimbledon match and mistral. What what I gather there pretty much

Wimbledon = Smk etc

Mistral = berger hybrid 

Mistral -T = berger hybrid with ballistic tip ... 

Just wish I could try them out

9 hours ago, Kipper said:

I got the Wimbledon match and mistral. What what I gather there pretty much

Wimbledon = Smk etc

Mistral = berger hybrid 

Mistral -T = berger hybrid with ballistic tip ... 

Just wish I could try them out

Thank you for the link I shall take a look 

Hi, I've bought a considerable amount of bullets from this forum for sale section. 

Another bulk order from Fox Firearms. Sadly a member had passed and Brian had quite a stock of bullet to clear. 

Other option post wanted in wanted section of the forum again this worked out well for me. Shooting 6br. 

Thanks nick 

8 hours ago, Nick 53 said:

Hi, I've bought a considerable amount of bullets from this forum for sale section. 

Another bulk order from Fox Firearms. Sadly a member had passed and Brian had quite a stock of bullet to clear. 

Other option post wanted in wanted section of the forum again this worked out well for me. Shooting 6br. 

Thanks nick 

Very good point thank you.

I have found a reasonable supplier for the bullets I wanted at a fairly good price.