Appreciate some advise, just moved home. Usually I anchor my safe to concrete wall with rawlbolts without issues. However in the new house the outside walls are brick (assume single course) followed by cavity and what appears to be a soft ash type breeze block and then the dry-walling on the inside. Anchor bolts would rip the breeze block to pieces (I can drill into it with wood hole saw). Trying to extend past the drywall, breeze block to the outside brick wall would require extensive drilling and Im not comfortable with this option.

I assume the breeze block is considered to be fabric of the building. What can be used to secure the safe to breeze block?
Butterfly bolts?
Or would this work?: https://www.toolstation.com/lightning-masonry-bolt/p13548 

Be grateful some tips here.

25 minutes ago, Triffid said:

Use a resin fixing alongside threaded studs.

https://www.screwfix.com/c/screws-nails-fixings/resin-fixings/cat840022

Triffid

what he says - large hole so you get plenty of surface area grip.  I has a similar problem with mounting a heavy cooker hood - resin bolts worked a treat

11 hours ago, Gluv said:

Put the resin in the freezer overnight . It will slow down the going off period , especially in these temperatures. Trust me it goes off mighty fast whilst you have you're head in the safe 😂

Gluv🇬🇧

sounds like hard won experience Gluv  - did you have a mare ? 😂

I asked this of my FEO here in Herts and was told yes bolt into the floor if on the ground floor or coach bolts into beams but still need resin into the wall. My B In Law is a builder and I wondered why he was sticking this stuff in my fridge. 

Gluv you have my sympathies on that.

FB