Starlight Archer/ IOR / TierOne combo

Reluctant Sale of one of the best NV setup’s I’ve owned.

Starlight Archer add on NV unit (D grade) Bought brand new from Northallerton guns with Dragon Fly IR. Originally had the firefly with it but sold that to upgrade to the dragon fly. I do have a rail which will be included that fits to the top of the archer, which can be used to clamp the IR to the top of it, rather as the scope. Professional bush made up to fit it to the back of this IOR 6-24x56 FFP 35mm tube scope. Scope was purchased new around 4 years ago from optics warehouse, and is sat in a TierOne long saddle monomount. The mount includes a pic top ring/rail, and also an extra rail which can be clamped to either side.

This is an excellent combination. I’ve tried quite a few scopes and IR torches to get the best quality picture from the Archer and this is by far the best I’ve come up with. It is on par clarity wise with my commercial longbow, and has the bonus of being able to fully mag right up to 24x magnification without much picture distortion. Picture included is of a gateway at 432 yards taken just the other night on 20x mag. Picture doesn’t do it justice but gives you an idea.

All in very good condition and been well looked after (including original boxes). Only downside is a couple of scratches on the bayonet fitting where another gun rolled over onto it in the truck. Only cosmetic and does not effect anything in anyway. Also I have cut the rubber eye piece down to make it shorter, but replacements can be bought if needs be.

Would prefer to sell as a complete package, but will split if I can find buyers for all items.

Only selling as I have other units and need some cash for a house extension.

Rifle, mod, extended rail etc not included in sale

£1800 inc postageD896685A-50FB-420D-9FFD-55D32205DBE5.thumb.jpeg.353f784f17332e9fe11834345fece34c.jpeg

163F89CB-69EF-4B2F-81CE-D369270D8B69.jpeg

4D79532E-3798-46D7-9DE7-395C0E6B6B24.jpeg

6CEF8C94-4C9A-49A2-A1B1-B558734001D4.jpeg