SOLD (Pending payment) *** NEW Tippmann M4 22LR magazines 20 round 22LR NEW genuine item

Brand new and unused magazines for Tippmann M4-22.  Multiple available.  Note that these magazines only work with Tippmann M4 variants in 22LR.  They are not compatible with S&W M&P15, Kriss Defiance or similar rifles.

RRP: £39.99

The Tippmann Arms™ M4-22 20 round magazine is well engineered high performance magazine specifically designed for the M4-22. It features an easy loading design and integrated sliding cover to keep dirt and debris from entering the magazine.

22LR

20 Round Capacity
Easy Loading
Sliding Cover

Free postage to UK residential addresses.

20200617_205046.jpg

10 minutes ago, The Burpster said:

I have put the feelers out with the Tipmann owners in our club...👍

Thanks for that... RifleMags bought a load of the stock during the lockdown no doubt to sell at full price.  These will be the last of the 20 Round magazines, so it will be retail price for the 25 round magazines once they are gone.

31 minutes ago, kwakkerjack said:

Thanks for that... RifleMags bought a load of the stock during the lockdown no doubt to sell at full price.  These will be the last of the 20 Round magazines, so it will be retail price for the 25 round magazines once they are gone.

Would I be correct in deducing that you are trade?

10 minutes ago, brown dog said:

Would I be correct in deducing that you are trade?

No, I am not.  I have a Tippmann and bought 8 magazines prior to lock down.  These are unused at this time, I have access to get another 10 should anybody want to buy a few before these stocks run out.  They will probably be all gone within a week.

I was having a clearout and listed them on Ebay last night with some scopes, but they deleted the listings for the magazines.

• kwakkerjack changed the title to 3 available *** NEW Tippmann M4 22LR magazines 20 round 22LR NEW genuine item
  • 2 weeks later...
  • kwakkerjack changed the title to SOLD (Pending payment) *** NEW Tippmann M4 22LR magazines 20 round 22LR NEW genuine item