POSTING BULLETS

Orka Akinse

2 hours ago, Orka Akinse said:

Who can I use as a courier to send just bullets to Scotland?

Any recommendations?

You can send them in the post. I have also sent bullets by MyHermes as they become cheaper (than the post) as the weight increases. For a 'next day' service, i'd recommend DPD-local 

How many are you wanting to send ?

1 hour ago, Orka Akinse said:

just two hundred 150g SST's Bullets NOT Ammunition

What do you put as the description??  They'll never understand the difference 

Post office normally freak if you describe them as bullets, I always sent them as lead weights and then there isn’t any issues. 

When I've posted bullets at the post office I tell them there bullets as there's no restrictions on posting them.

Send each box individually it will be £3 per box..

Put both boxes in the same package it will cost more than double...

Atb No I deer 

..... indeed, ‘motor cycle parts’, ‘nut and bolts’ etc.

Not worth the effort of trying to explain even if it is permitted, better things to do with my time 😉

T

Sent a US optics scope back to the factory in North Carolina last year for a warranty repair...told the post office it was optical goods....got contacted by the mail a few days later saying the description was not good enough?? Subsequently telescope sufficed.....lol 

Thanks all, like TerryH I've labelled them on their website as Bullets so we'll see what happens.  The tracker says its on its way :)

TBH is was a c**k up on my part, I'd put bullets in got all the way thro the process and before I'd clicked confirm order, consulted on here and decided to go back and change it.  Did that, Clicked confirm and it said bullets!!!!...… oh well lesson learned.  Well see

Copper & lead samples iv described them as , but one day i did explain they were bullets / Not loaded ammunition and i was very aware of the laws on sending expanding at the time before the laws changed. They were target non expanding etc. The lady was fine .