Sellers sending bought items

Bob57

So, 
again & publicly .... 

If you would like to txt me your details 
I will refund you via Bank transfer 

I’m actually not quite sure what more I could have done or do .. 
If you choose not to, accept a full refund,  then that is your choice & not my fault. 

ps.. just do there is no confusion, I have lots of payments going into my account, as it’s a firms account & I send parcels out weekly. So I do actually need you to tell me what they are so I can refund you ! 

19 hours ago, Willon said:

That is why i prefer cash for all my buying and selling

my friend Francis in michigan bought Ar15 Lower and paid using bank transfer and had same issue with no mail and refund yet.

your friend got burned,  that has all the details of a scam that's been around for a good while now.  I'll bet Francis was asked,, to "Reach out" to some guy who had just what he was looking for. sent his cash and will never hear anything ever again.

1 hour ago, treetop said:

right,

I’ve read this thread & wasn’t going to post, but feel now that I should .. 

I sent the Parcel in good faith & gave you the tracking number 
I even sent you photos of what was in the parcel & all the Bullets that were loose in the open box - as you had already explained that you had purchased Bullets before that had been ‘pulled’ - to prove that they had not been. 

I kept you posted of any updates & conversation I had with Hermes. 

my last contact with them, the specifically told me that the Bullets were delivered& that there system had a ‘glitch’ 

On the 29th May , You then contacted me & I explained what they said - to which you denied. 
You then contacted Hermes. 

As did I ! 

Since that date I have offered you a full refund & to confirm your bank details

on 9 occasions  !!!!! 

Hermes will not accept liability & as such will not uphold any claim against them. 

I’ve messaged you again today .. 
and again asked you to confirm your bank details, so that I can give you a bank transfer for the funds ! 

Ps ... I dont have a chq book, so your quip on that was rather a mute point !

i find it also funny that you Didn’t have any reservations taking my details to pay me via transfer, but now do when I ask you to confirm them .  

Sorry Al, been cleaning pond out all evening and only just seen your texts and messages here, I'm not going to bother going on about this but the last point, why would I not take your bank details to pay you for something that I was willing to buy off you, you said you didn't do PayPal so you were only offering  bank transfer, how would I have paid you if I didn't take your details?? So what's funny about that??? I don't understand the point!!

Anyway I've not said you're a scammer, we've both lost out here thanks to Hermes, so keep my £45 and send it to a charity, then we've both lost out,  but a charity will gain, just put a pic up of a charity receipt on here and that will be fine, sorted👍

Really ! 

wow !!! 

still trying to take a moral high ground 

you are unbelievable.... 

you want to give it to a charity & post a pic - great , give me your details & do it ! 

I won’t post a picture on here, just to amuse your fantasy! 

I’m fed up of your mind games over this issue, 

take the refund !!!!!! 

end of