Heads up for AR500 Target

Bushwear have a sale on their Viking Arms CF rated spinning target using 10mm AR500 steel for the hexagonal targets which measure 6" and 10".  It's currently at half price at just under £50

I bought one to try it as an alternative to a gong and chains (I also get  tired of trudging back and forth every time a D shackle or chain breaks or when the chain jumps off the supports).  I have to say I'm quite impressed with the build.  It's dead sturdy and I've no doubts  it'll be up to 30 cal use.  The weak points are the side legs but if you're missing by that much it's your own fault!  Ricochets may damage them but if that happens, I'll beef mine up with an extra side plate as additional armour.

I plan to leave mine as a 3 section portable affair and use a beefed up shopping trolley with large wheels to transport it and my kit across the fields (bonus is that this trolley has a seat function so a civilised cuppa and seat is possible.   Yes, I am getting old!

Here's a stock photo:

LqsxnEh1d6jqtLD6cCEGYX9D4ZGoteuw-24_1800

I plan to use the 6 inch target at 400 yds and the 10 inch one at 600.