Swarovski 8x50 Habicht 4a reticule, 30 mm tube. Glass is mint. Couple of very small marks where tube meets ocular. Butler Creek covers.
£450 posted.

cant upload pics ????

PM me with E-Mail address.

image.jpg

Edited by Savage Steve
Pic added

On your pc ... open the picture by double clicking on it - this opens 'Windows Photo Viewer' (in Windows, in Apple, I have no idea)

On the menu bar, click on "E-mail". This opens a box. Click on the size you want to attach (i'd suggest Medium or Large) and the image is automatically added to an eMail.

UKV_pics.jpg

Drag this image out of the eMail and onto the desktop and then 'attach' it to your post .... (in this example the image is called "Keyrings"). You can add three pictures to each post as long as they are no larger than 2.5MB. If you want to add another 3, just reply to your first post and add the pics there ..

UKV_pics-2.jpg

Below is the image I was using ....

keyrings.png

I think it's a size thing here, the (forum) software doesn't resize pics just displays them as presented, unfortunately most phone cameras these days output pictures that are to big to be accommodated.