Tikka t3 and t3x trigger differences

I have a t3 and a t3x, they both have light weight trigger springs fitted, the t3 has a very light pull weight, I’m guess 1lb maybe less.
It’s a lot Lighter than the t3x with light Weight spring fitted. 

if I remove the spring from the t3 and put it in my t3x it is still not as light as it would be in the t3.

how can the exact spring be different in 2 different rifles? 

the trigger unit in the t3 has Finland wrote on the side and the t3x trigger has toy08 on the side and is slightly different?

can anyone help me out on this issue as the Trigger in the t3x atm is far to heavy. 

Different machining. Different sear geometry.  Think of it: Two identical rifles from the same factory. Trigger groups machined on this same machinery before installation. Different trigger pulls.  You wouldn't expect changing the spring would change this, right?.~Andrew

7 hours ago, Andrew said:

Different machining. Different sear geometry.  Think of it: Two identical rifles from the same factory. Trigger groups machined on this same machinery before installation. Different trigger pulls.  You wouldn't expect changing the spring would change this, right?.~Andrew

hi andrew, yes that is true but it’s totally night and day difference. 

I would estimate the t3x trigger pull is around 2.5lb maybe more

Were they adjusted to identical pull weights before the installation of the spring? What I'm saying it that a spring is one facet in the quality of a trigger pull. A few microns difference in the surface finish of all the mating parts can cause two identical rifles to have very much different triggers.~Andrew

Bottom is T3x

Top 595/695/T3

newer unit has newt identical geometry but cheaper internals I’ll bet

the sear on the older trigger is slightly different angle too looking at the image 

7 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Bottom is T3x

Top 595/695/T3

newer unit has newt identical geometry but cheaper internals I’ll bet

the sear on the older trigger is slightly different angle too looking at the image 

Thanks for clearing that up, does the older trigger look like it’s had some work done on the sear?