I don't even know what to say...

MarinePMI

I think in time (if not already) he will realise that he has made a huge mistake in getting married to Meghan - he had lots of choice!

1 hour ago, saddler said:

From all the photo evidence - er, just a touch of ever so much, er, YES = she's their poster girl, but anyone with more than 7 teeth would qualify for poster girl status

WHEN they split up will Harry get his mint choc chip back?
Very much looking like he lost them in the vestry when the ink was drying on the marriage certificate.
I mean, I know the lad has to grab what he can, being a ginger - but there are limits!!
(Is he doing this all as part of a wild bet with his Uncle Andy ?)

😂   One dysfunctional family meets another.  They deserve each other.

This story reminds me of my mate who was going out with a woman for around six months. 

He was over in her place one day when she said to him , 

Do you not think it's time you got rid of those guns and settled down.

He stood up and said, I think it's time i was out of here. 

He walked out the door and never went back. 

1 hour ago, palo said:

This story reminds me of my mate who was going out with a woman for around six months. 

He was over in her place one day when she said to him , 

Do you not think it's time you got rid of those guns and settled down.

He stood up and said, I think it's time i was out of here. 

He walked out the door and never went back. 

Right!

Second date with my (now) wife.  "Look, I really like you, and enjoy your company, but just so you know, I hunt and collect firearms.  A lot of firearms.  I'm saying this now so that if this is a problem, we're not wasting each other's time."

Turns out her grandfather used to write for Field & Stream magazine (before they went ghey and folded)...

It's all about setting expectations, and not compromising personal beliefs....

9 hours ago, MarinePMI said:

Proof Harry is a fool, She might be pretty but a witch never changes her ways.

Popsbengo got it right...............but at least they've shoved off to do their own thing elsewhere without milking the Brit taxpayer.

Pete

3 hours ago, saddler said:

….you might need to get your eyes tested - I've dated better looking women than her, she's an Alaska 6 at best - a UK 9 pinter 
Words alone cannot describe her beauty, but numbers can = 3/10

I wouldn’t even score her that high. I was gobsmacked when he first appeared with her considering the beauties he’d been out with before.

4 hours ago, saddler said:

….you might need to get your eyes tested - I've dated better looking women than her, she's an Alaska 6 at best - a UK 9 pinter 
Words alone cannot describe her beauty, but numbers can = 3/10

I love that expression UK 9pinter. All things considered I never did understand the infatuation with royalty here in the USA. Not quite sure exactly a nonce  is seems not a compliment to me.  Meghan could find work as a lot lizard im sure, most I have seen are insults to the eye.

I wouldn't wish to comment on someone else's private life decisions.  It's up to them although they're undoubtedly  in the public eye and should expect to both set an example as "role models" whatever that pertains to these days (and goodness knows most so called role models are anything but!) and expect some flack from time to time as the bad comes with the good.  One thing I respect Harry for was his service.  I may have lost a lot of respect for him since that time and do not care at all much for his Mrs, but that's as far as it goes.  If he wishes to get rid of his guns, that's his affair (and his loss),  Whether he did or didn't wish to tread that path is nothing to do with us but even if he really wished to keep them  I doubt that he got much of a chance to shoot anyway.  Let them be.  The gutter press hound them more than enough without idle gossip having a pop.  That, I would hope, is beneath us.

1 hour ago, VarmLR said:

I wouldn't wish to comment on someone else's private life decisions.  It's up to them although they're undoubtedly  in the public eye and should expect to both set an example as "role models" whatever that pertains to these days (and goodness knows most so called role models are anything but!) and expect some flack from time to time as the bad comes with the good.  One thing I respect Harry for was his service.  I may have lost a lot of respect for him since that time and do not care at all much for his Mrs, but that's as far as it goes.  If he wishes to get rid of his guns, that's his affair (and his loss),  Whether he did or didn't wish to tread that path is nothing to do with us but even if he really wished to keep them  I doubt that he got much of a chance to shoot anyway.  Let them be.  The gutter press hound them more than enough without idle gossip having a pop.  That, I would hope, is beneath us.

That's about where I am on it too.

Everyone I know who's served with him says he's a top bloke. I'm sorry he stood down.

Out of the royals he's the one I would most like to have a chat with over a Guinness, and although I would have a thousand questions for him my guess he would have as many for me, without judgement.

46 minutes ago, Elwood said:

Out of the royals he's the one I would most like to have a chat with over a Guinness, and although I would have a thousand questions for him my guess he would have as many for me, without judgement.

One of his questions to you may possibly be "Any chance of getting a day's shooting?" 

I agree he would be interesting to have a pint or two with.