Custom Rifle Value

I have a full custom 22-250, it has a Surgeon action, fast twist 26" Pacnor barrel, Jewel trigger, all bedded into a McMillan HTG/A stock.

I am considering trying to sell this rifle as it doesn't really suit the majority of use that I put it to but I am finding it very difficult to value, I appreciate that a fast twist 22-250 is not everybody's cup of tea but I was thinking the action, trigger and stock combo must be worth reasonable money to the right buyer.

Not 100% that I want to sell, all my local RFDs are shut at the moment anyway but an idea of where to pitch it would be very useful

The end user probably has to figure in a rebarrel so probably £1200-1400 depending on the condition of action and stock but who knows, it’s only worth what someone is prepared to pay ......

About bang on the money Simon for the rifle assuming no barrel 

Thanks for the replies so far, roughly in the ball park I was expecting I think

I have 2 loads worked up, one with the 77gr TMK for long range work and another with 55gr SBK, both shoot extremely well, the barrel has fired in the region 450 shots and has plenty of life left yet, it's just too big and cumbersome for my needs and as such doesn't get much use.

I'm told the early Surgeon actions are or were held in high regard £750 - £800

The McMillan HTG/A is a very desirable stock, I have one £500 -£600

Jewell trigger £150 

if it was mine I wouldn't let it go for anything less than £1500, given that it's all in a good condition.