UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
Rammer223

NSX 5.5x22x50 np2dd

Could anyone please give me an idea of what a nightforce nsx 5.5x22x50 pre zero stop np2dd very tidy no scratches etc etc is worth, as I am thinking of having a change round 

thanks in advance lee 

Yes 50 mm

and boxed with paper work scope cover Allen key etc 

My mate has just sold his 5.5-22x56 this last week. As above all in excellent condition with a set of Tier One mounts for £1000.......so agin somewhere in the £800 region would be about right 👍

Regards, Rob.

Ok chaps about ish what I was expecting although probably not best time to be selling, think most people hanging onto there money in these uncertain times 

regards lee 

One of my favourite scope/reticle combos. You have me thinking 🤔 

I bought exactly that scope a few years old, boxed with papers and paid £900 which at the time about 3 or 4 years ago was the going rate.  It is worth not much less now..they hold their value well.

i have the same scope with the np 1rr reticle that I may be forced to part with. 800 would be my bottom line for selling the scope.  At 700 it would go quickly, yours is easily worth 800 what are you looking at changing to ? It is normally easier to work a trade deal than a cash sale especially given current times

Undecided at moment , thinking change around to try spark me into action again , or total change as in new hobby , me has to much time to think at the moment never a good thing lol

To be fair, things are s long at the minute. Lots of bored people at home not spending money on going out.  Now might be the right time to sell