Steyr SSG Magazine Housing

Dr. Strangelove

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, by way of an update... I’m looking into options for getting a production prototype made to check fit, finish and function. Once that’s here I’ll post photos and confirm interest before going any further.

It will drag this out a bit longer (for which I apologise) but I’d rather have the peace of mind that it’s good to go before fully committing and before taking anyone’s money.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

So, by way of an update... I’m looking into options for getting a production prototype made to check fit, finish and function. Once that’s here I’ll post photos and confirm interest before going any further.

It will drag this out a bit longer (for which I apologise) but I’d rather have the peace of mind that it’s good to go before fully committing and before taking anyone’s money.

Thanks for the update and your dedication to the cause. I will be patiently waiting, as I am sure will be many others if they have sense.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ssg69-piv said:

Dr how’s that prototype coming along?  
apologies for being like a kid at Christmas 

Getting there - I had paid for one but as I’m a private individual the company turned out to not want to deal with me! Exploring other options currently.

I’ll keep you posted though, and hopefully they’ll be ready before Christmas!

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Ah, who knew?! Thanks for the link. If those who were interested in the one I’m doing could let me know whether they’re still keen for it or whether they’d rather go for the one listed above it I’d appreciate it!

Does anybody know that it fits the SSG69 cos the model M Professional was long action, or does the M refer to action length ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of recent updates!

In the not too distant future I’m hoping to have the first CNC machined version with me. I’ll keep you all posted and put up some photos when it’s with me.

Thanks for all of your patience!

Dr. S

13 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of recent updates!

In the not too distant future I’m hoping to have the first CNC machined version with me. I’ll keep you all posted and put up some photos when it’s with me.

Thanks for all of your patience!

Dr. S

I hope yours comes to fruition as I tried to order one from the website that Alfe2013 linked and nothing has come of it.

• 2 weeks later...